The love you show to others through your acts of service is the greatest way to spread HOPE around the world!
We are so excited about all the different ways we are able to spread HOPE because of volunteers and families like YOU! We send you our love, our gratitude, and our best wishes for a wonderful Valentine’s Day!
YOU ARE LOVED!
We’ve got so many things to announce this month!
1. Did you know we have a CHARITY AUCTION that started TODAY? CLICK HERE To check out our auction on eBay and make a bid for this gorgeous oil painting by talented artist Wenli Liu, an artist residing in Dallas! This painting was donated to Ragan’s HOPE to raise funds for our Night of Superstars events! Please help us spread the word!
2. If you know anyone in or around the TYLER, TEXAS area, please let them know we are having a special awareness meeting for the Tyler area! On February 10th, our very own Stacy Penland will be on the news talking about this meeting that will be taking place on February 17th! CLICK HERE to find out more, and to check out our links on the Tyler Community Calendars.
3. We are planning an amazing meeting for our volunteers, as well as anyone who wants to learn more about Ragan’s HOPE and the opportunities we have to serve, volunteer, and give back. Did you know you are able to come serve WITH your children? Come to our meeting on February 22nd, and learn more! CLICK HERE for more information!
4. Don’t forget to stay in the loop by catching up on our monthly newsletter. CLICK HERE for the February 2014 Newsletter!
5. Ragan’s HOPE will begin accepting scholarships next week, to be turned in by March 31st, for Night of Superstars Alumni who are seeking tuition assistance for higher education. If you would like an application, please CONTACT US today!
6. We are SO excited about our next Night of Superstars event happening NEXT WEEKEND, on February 15th, in St. Louis, Missouri! If you know of ANYONE in the area who would like more information about Ragan’s HOPE, and ways they can help volunteer and serve families in the St. Louis community and surrounding area, we are having a Community Meeting there in the St. Louis area on February 20th! Please CONTACT US for details and share this post with anyone you know in that area!
If you live in the Dallas / Fort Worth (DFW) area, we look forward to seeing you at our Volunteer Event on February 22nd! If you are outside the DFW area, we will post video online so you won’t miss out!
Until then, enjoy your Valentine’s Day, stay warm and safe, and continue spreading HOPE!